Casting on Love is my personal charity group which I have had for a number of years.
I have now decided to use the power of blogging to gather more friends to participate.
Casting on Love is designed to use our talents of knitting, crochet or quilting. With them we can meet 3 basic needs common to both humans and animals.

Comfort, security, & warmth.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Calling all Stitchers!!!


Calling all stitchers!!

Well we've made it to the end of March..and it is STILL snowing!! I will try to contain myself and just be happy that the day has arrived to let you know....your time is up!

For all of you who have been stitching up blocks for the March Madness Block-A-Thon, it's time to send them in. (Well, technically tomorrow is the last day).  Anyway, if you are ready to send them in, just e-mail me at castingonlove@yahoo.com and I will send you my address. These will be going to the local pregnancy center as soon as we stitch them together.  I will take lots of photos to post so you can see them!

Just a bit of news from our house.....
our daughter is...


Again! Number 3, YEAH!!

Thanks again everyone!

1 comment: