Casting on Love is my personal charity group which I have had for a number of years.
I have now decided to use the power of blogging to gather more friends to participate.
Casting on Love is designed to use our talents of knitting, crochet or quilting. With them we can meet 3 basic needs common to both humans and animals.

Comfort, security, & warmth.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Casting on Love online. A call for help!

Hello,
Thank you for stopping by. It is quite a process, (more than I thought) getting this up and running online. I haven't had any visitors yet but am holding out hope that all the knitters and people who crochet will stop by and be moved to participate. We could really use the help.

Although I have been doing this for years, it has been a small operation and I felt it was time for growth. With only a handful of ladies, only so much can be accomplished. There is more strength in numbers.

You are an important part of that growth. Your response is crucial! I am trying to do all I can to direct traffic to the site. Today I will try and exchange links with other knitting and crochet sites, especially those who have free knitting and crochet patterns.

Yesterday I added some links to sites which do have tons of free knitting and crochet patterns. You'll have fun looking through those. They are in the right hand column.

Please leave me a comment if you stop by so I know you're out there, it will encourage me. If you wish to participate, even better! e-mail me at castingonlove@yahoo.com and I will start a participant list in the right column.
I can't wait to hear from you!

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment