Casting on Love is my personal charity group which I have had for a number of years.
I have now decided to use the power of blogging to gather more friends to participate.
Casting on Love is designed to use our talents of knitting, crochet or quilting. With them we can meet 3 basic needs common to both humans and animals.

Comfort, security, & warmth.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Paw Patches




Okay, we all know babies are awesomely cute however....who can resist a face like this!!! And there is that whole kissy, licky factor with the waggily tails.  I see puppies and kitties and it's all over, I'll be there for a while!

Most shelters have the connecting cages with multiple layers for the puppies and kittys. These cages are stainless steel, ideal for the cleanliness and health of the animals. However, they do fall far short on comfort which many of these animals are in desperate need of due to their own individual experiences.

Won't you share your talent and love with these little cuties?  I promise you, they are very grateful!

See instructions For this division of Casting On Love,  at the top tab "Paw Patches"

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment